Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coke to Power Cell Phones - Women Trapped In Lift Needed More Coke!

Fancy being trapped in a lift for eight days. You have to wonder if she had been returning home with grocery shopping - this would have provided some food and drink. Then again, with my excess weight I could probably do with eight days in a lift. The story comes from Barcelona and was reported on Yahoo! News.

If you are like me and need to lose weight, you are probably also into plus size clothing. Do you know how hard it is to find trendy plus size clothing. All the top labels make their clothes to fit waifs. The plus size tends to be dowdy and enhances that fuller size. It no longer has to be with a site that boasts - Plus Sized Clothing Finds Your Style - I hope so, but now, I wonder what my style is.

Coke is one of the enemies of those who find weight a problem. There is a solution to hand however. In the future you may need to share your coke with your cell phone. Yep - you read right, you will need to share your coke with a cell phone. It seems researchers have found a way power cell phones using coke. I wonder if they will ever bring it to fruition?

One excuse for my excess weight is the fact I work from home. I don't commute, I don't have to walk to catch a bus or train. I get up in the morning, have breakfast then open a door and I am at work. There are many stay at home jobs now. I find it ironic - I could be working at home, putting on weight, whilst transcribing medical records about those that have gained weight. Medical Transcription May Not Be For Everyone but sure beats the heck out of walking to the bus in the rain or snow.

I know many women who have taken up work at home jobs and one of the reasons is because their partners are in the military. They can move from one location to another with very little interruption to their work. In fact moving has become such a breeze these days with services like DITY Military Moves - there is a post - DITY military Moves Save Those Who Save Us - that provides useful information on the subject.

I wonder, did they call in the military to help that poor woman who was stuck in the lift? Until next time - enjoy your mashed spuds.

No comments:

Post a Comment