Friday, January 29, 2010

Trying to escape a toothache

What are the best Home Remedies for a Toothache? Coves have always worked for me although this article suggest garlic - problem is it would also keep the dentist away. I have tried everything to escape a toothache - even tried moving house. No good, it still followed me.

I heard that Moving Kits Get You Started - they have everything you need for a quick move. No good, I am sure the toothache got there first. Walked in the door and wham - straight back into the top back tooth. When that tooth aches, it goes right up my cheek and becomes a headache as well.

Finding a new job wasn't an escape either. Is an Online Medical Transcription Course Good for You? It didn't help me. Sure, I could forget the toothache for a while but it always came back. It became an earache as well. Must have been the headphones.

I also looked at Associated Training Services - See Them At Work in a series of videos on YouTube if you want. I wondered if an excavator could excavate my sore tooth. No luck there. Oh well - I guess there is nothing else left. I do hate going to a dental surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment