Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nexus One Leaves High Achievers Alone At Restaurant Tables

While the world honors high achievers, Google has gone from high achiever to wearing the brunt of everyone's scorn. High achievers are one of our most important assets since they are the individuals who becomes leaders in the world of science, business and politics. NYC Private Schools Blog discusses how high schools are honoring the high achiever.

The Nexus One from Google was meant to be a high achiever as well. The problem is, it doesn't seem to working all that well. Customer support is reported to be weak, and so to the 3G connection. Wired reports that Google's forums are full of complaints and that the email service provided is simply not working.

As Google fails to deliver as a high achiever, there are others that may want to become high achievers on construction sites. ATS Heavy Equipment Training Schools reports lattice boom crane operator training now available through ATS. If you ever wanted to operate a crane, now may just be a good time to check them out.

If you're like me, you may want to keep your feet on the ground. Perhaps dream of being a high achiever in other areas. I always fancied myself as a chef and running my own restaurant. If I was running my restaurant I know where I should be going for advice on tables. It sounds pretty obvious, but, lightweight bases add flexibility to your restaurant tables layout. Speaking of lightweight.

Moving house can be a right old pain in the behind. I don't think you ever 'learn' to get it right. Light long distance moves has to be the way to go but when I look around me, how do I lighten the load. There is some good advice here to lighten your load before you start packing.

High achievers are important - more importantly, high achievers earn expectations from the community. Google seems to have let Nexus One buyers down - let's see if they can smarten up their act and meet our expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment